Tuesday, February 28, 2012

BLOGS; PARANOIA, POWER -LIES AND MANIPULATION

Being attacked and reading lies being told about you on someones blog; is startling to say the least. If you look closely at just "how" the "attacker" goes about their attack, their choice of words and the level they will stoop too, this will disclose the attackers true colors - it becomes obvious when you look at this type of behavior that they are being manipulated by "some thing" that is dark and perhaps evil. What to do when you are attacked on someones blog? hope that it goes away? that it automatically stops? attack back by lowering yourself to their level?

Recently, a friend called me to let me know that I was one of those "victims" being attacked on a woman's blog who is "supposed" to be following a spiritual path. What is she thinking?? she is not! - she is being manipulated to spread lies and is causing harm to others reputations - and, she is hurting herself through the sacred pipe she carries. I will say no more about that piece.

This "spiritual woman" went "digging" for some dirt on another woman's web sight, and claims that I wrote a letter posted there soliciting money for someone I do not know, and have never even been associated with, and because the person who wrote the letter, happens to have signed her first name only, which happens to be my first name as well - the "digger" assumed it was me, and she stole that letter off the other web sight and put it on her blog - with wild accusations and an outright lie against me - as well as others who she is slandering - she attacks a lot of people this "spiritual woman" BUT, she should know better, she should know how it feels to be attacked and lied about - she has experienced this herself being attacked by others. "she should know better" because, she carries a sacred can'nupa -

Now, I find that I must say something regarding this lie against me- I am not attacking or telling lies or digging for dirt on others to put on my blog - But because there are people in the world, like this woman who follows a sacred tradition and who can't help themselves and continue to use their blog space to seek power, manipulate others and causing harm with their lies, I feel this has gotten out of control. It is up to the people reading these types of blogs to seek the truth and stop this negative behavior - Lies, gossip, jealously, hatred - that the "bottom dwellers" are passing around. WHAT GOES ROUND COMES ROUND.

with forgiveness I continue to pray for the "digger" -

No comments: